Bringing your Upholstery Back To Life
Caring for your furniture is just as important as keeping your carpets clean. Chances are good that you spend a lot of time on your couches and sofas, so you should be sure to have them cleaned regularly.
We handle the cleaning of all types of furniture:
- Leather and Fabric
- Love Seats
- Window Treatments
Why You Need Your Furniture Cleaned
It’s not pretty to think about, but every day we use and abuse our furniture.
Besides the normal wear and tear they take just supporting our weight, upholstered furniture is subjected to a barrage of different bacteria, body oils, and dust. All of these are potentially damaging to the delicate fabric.
Luckily, with proper maintenance, your furniture can be preserved for years. Furniture is so expensive these days that it’s much more cost effective to take care of what you already have than going out and purchasing new pieces.
How We Clean Your Upholstery
Cleaner Steamer uses a two-step hot water extraction process to get your furniture looking as great as it once did.
- Step One: We apply a PH-balancing formula specifically formulated to remove dirt particles from the upholstery.
- Step Two: Applying hot water, we gently clean the surface of the upholstery.
- Step Three: This is the most important part of the process because it ensures that your furniture will stay protected for longer. When you purchase a new loveseat or sofa, the upholstery is shielded from stains by an artificial protectant. Over time, however, this application wears off, exposing your furniture to potential damage.
- After we finish the cleaning, we’ll apply Scotch Guard protection to keep your furniture cleaner for a longer period of time. This extra level of protection is especially important in homes with pets and small children. Indeed, this is more prevention than treatment!
- Step Four: The last step is the application of an enzyme-based deodorizer to keep your furniture smelling clean. Completely non-toxic, this agent will act to combat the bacteria on your couch than can cause foul odors.